I posted a few weeks ago about a recent purchase I made on eBay for raw parts that would allow me to make my own sensors for my home automation project. I received a few items already.
What is pictured is the following:
- 10x Arduino Pro Mini ATmega328 5V 16M boards for use by some of the remote sensors that need 5V
- 5x Arduino Pro Mini ATmega328 3.3V 8M boards for use by some of the remote sensors that need 3.3V
- 5x DS18B20 Temperature Sensors
- 1x Arduino 2.4G NRF24L01+ Wireless Transceiver Module + SMA Antenna that will be used for the base station to communicate with the remote sensors
- 10x Arduino 2.4GHz NRF24L01+ Wireless Transceiver Modules that will be used by each remote sensor to communicate with the base station
Update on 26 March
A couple more parts came today.
- On the left: Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V – This Arduino will power the base station.
- On the right: FT232RL FTDI USB to TTL Serial Adapter (3.3V and 5.5V)Module for Arduino Mini Port – This is used to connect the arduino to a computer for transferring code.